Wordless Wednesday--The Bryant Brothers

The 3 brothers
Ray, Linwood, and Frank Bryant in 1960.

I didn't realize that my Grandmother had any brothers until I think was about 8 or 9 years old. All three died before I was born and I don't recall seeing any pictures of them when I was a child. According to my Mom, Frank grew up in the house next door with his Grandmother Rosa while the other children lived with their parents at 1400 Fisher St.  Frank was the oldest so perhaps when he came along with both parents  working, his grandmother stepped in to become his primary caretaker. I do know that he referred to his grandmother as "Momma".


Comments

  1. Look at those socks with the sandal shoes...Great picture to have of your Great Uncle's.(Grand)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvette, I love the socks with sandals too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A Long Time

Amanuensis Monday: Charity Ambrose Deed to Mt. Olive Methodist Church

Pink Invitational 2020