A Comment Goes Unnoticed.--Part two

If you missed Part one, here's the link A Comment Goes Unnoticed. --Part one.  So I send off a quick email to the author of the comment I found on my grand uncle William Arthur Harrison's profile page on Ancestry.com. It reads:
Sept 26, 2011


I don't know how I missed your comment from a year ago. I am sorry I didn't contact you sooner. Thank you for contributing information about William and about his wife and son. May I ask what relation you are to him? I hope this message finds you well. 
Sincerely, 


Andrea Kelleher


Some time goes by. I am nervous that I may have missed my window of opportunity to make contact. I am mad at myself for not checking my tree more thoroughly and more often. Then I get a reply.


November 19, 2011


I am his wife. (William Arthur Harrison's son's wife) Do you have any additional information about his relatives? Thanks Erika


And with that short sweet response, I knew it wasn't too late. 






To be continued....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A Long Time

Amanuensis Monday: Charity Ambrose Deed to Mt. Olive Methodist Church

Pink Invitational 2020