Wordless Wednesday: A Special Occasion? I Still Don't Know What For.

Ethel Murrell (paternal grandmother), Mary Horton (maternal grandmother), Janice Murrell 
(my father's sister) in the foreground, and two other family friends on the back right. This was
some sort of family gathering that from appearances looks like it took place at my maternal grandmother's
house in her basement. I don't know what the occasion was. The thing that stood out for me here was that my Aunt Janice is holding a cigarette. I never knew she ever smoked. I don't recall her smoking when I was a child, so perhaps it was a short-lived habit. I like her smile in this picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A Long Time

Amanuensis Monday: Charity Ambrose Deed to Mt. Olive Methodist Church

Pink Invitational 2020