Thankful Thursday: Happy Second Blogiversary To Me!

Microsoft Office Downloaded Image

My blog is two years old! Wow! How did that all happen? It seems like it was just yesterday that I started. I wanted to share the discoveries I had made regarding my ancestors but I was well...you know, scared to get started. Finally I got the nerve, and began writing on May 30, 2011 with my first post, Okay...Here We Go! LOL. I don't know why I was scared because...Well...(That's right, I am going to turn all Sally Field on you now.)

You like me....You really like me! 


Two years and 344 posts later, I am still here and having a blast!

Thank you to everyone who has supported and encouraged me along the way. I can't tell you enough how much I truly appreciate each and everyone of you who has followed me on my journey. 

And now....Let's Celebrate!



Comments

  1. Happy blogiversary! I am glad to know you and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angella! I feel the same way about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary to you! Time really does fly by when you're having fun and judging by all the wonderful content you have here you have enjoyed every minute of this experience (something I can certainly relate to). I'm wishing you continued success and many more blogiversaries to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary to you, Andrea Kelleher!!!! Congratulations to you! Best wishes for your blog will stay long live forever!!! God Bless!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats & here's to another year of stories!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A Long Time

Amanuensis Monday: Charity Ambrose Deed to Mt. Olive Methodist Church

Pink Invitational 2020