Happy New Year! Be Open To The Abundance That Awaits You

Image courtesy of  gubgib  / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Emphasis on the Happy! Go out this year and find the people, places and things that truly make you happy.  Be open to the abundance that awaits you.  That is my wish for you all.
Happy New Year Everyone!


And because many of you have been asking to see a picture of my daughter's Lego project I mentioned in my post. December 26th...Here you are.



The antennas fell off while we were playing with it but here it is. My daughter and I think it's pretty cool.

Comments

  1. I would still be trying to assemble it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't quite awake when we started but was definitely into it at the end. I bet you could do it Claudia.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the New year's wishes and the pic of the finished boat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome M. Dawn. Hope your holidays were merry.

      Delete
  3. That's way cooler than my old Barbie camper!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did turn out pretty well. I am jealous, you had a Barbie camper. I always wanted one of those when I was a kid. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A Long Time

Amanuensis Monday: Charity Ambrose Deed to Mt. Olive Methodist Church

Pink Invitational 2020