Wordless Wednesday: Mother's Day Treasures and Some Things Just Don't Change

My favorite thing about mother's day is the wonderful handmade treasures my kids make. When I receive them, I can feel all the love, energy and effort that went into making them. These things make every part of my being smile and feel so loved. Here are this year's treasures. 

This card my beautiful daughter made me:











































This is a coupon book she made. The coupons are for help with chores around the house, pedicure, etc.




My son's card with our happy family:








The other morning my little boy woke up before everyone else in the house. He curled up on the couch and went back to sleep.









Some things just don't change.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A Long Time

Amanuensis Monday: Charity Ambrose Deed to Mt. Olive Methodist Church

Pink Invitational 2020