The Book Of Me: Prompt 39 --A Safe Place


If you are not familiar with this wonderful project that was created by Julie Goucher of the Angler's Rest blog, please refer to this link: http://www.anglers-rest.net/book-of-me-written-by-you.html

This week read the prompt and record what you immediately thought of.

This week’s prompt is – Do you have a safe place?

This can be somewhere that you gravitate to, to make decisions or reflect
Somewhere you go to think
Somewhere you go to take time out
Somewhere you keep things you must not loose or do you have more than one safe place?
Having looked at the prompt hints have you changed that immediate thought?

My bedroom is my safe place and no this is not my bedroom. I have chosen to keep what my bedroom looks like private but I liked the look of this image. My bed is where I will curl up with a good book or write sometimes on my laptop. It's also the place I gravitate toward if I need a timeout from the daily noise of a busy household. I am an introvert and I need time during the day to just have some silence around me. This seems to be the quietest place in my house so it has become my natural retreat. If I have a tough decision, I will sometimes hug a couple of pillows and lay on my stomach and just try to think things through. 

Well, I have a lot of catching up to do so I am going to keep this post short. On to prompt 40!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A Long Time

Amanuensis Monday: Charity Ambrose Deed to Mt. Olive Methodist Church

Pink Invitational 2020