The Book Of Me: Prompt 44 --Hairstyles

If you are not familiar with this wonderful project that was created by Julie Goucher of the Angler's Rest blog, please refer to this link: http://www.anglers-rest.net/book-of-me-written-by-you.html
This week's prompt is - Hairstyles

Go on share your hairstyles over the years!
Do you have regular hairdresser habits?
Colour?
Do you dye it? (your secret is safe with us!)


Here's a collage of the different ways I've worn my hair over the years. This is not an all inclusive list of the styles I've worn but rather a good summation of my hair history.  For about a year and a half I've been wearing my hair in "Marley/Havana twists" that I do myself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A Long Time

Amanuensis Monday: Charity Ambrose Deed to Mt. Olive Methodist Church

Pink Invitational 2020