Friday Funny: Take A Moment And Enjoy Something Whimsical

If you can at some point during this crazy busy holiday season, just take a moment and enjoy something whimsical. When things get entirely too serious, if you just look at something silly and laugh for a minute it will take the stress level down just a bit. I have to thank my best friend for reminding me of this. She has some really cute decorations this year around her house that I can't help but smile when I look at them. That's when I said to myself, "You know what, I could use a bit of that here at my home." So I went out and found myself a bit of whimsy and you know, it helps. :)













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A Long Time

Amanuensis Monday: Charity Ambrose Deed to Mt. Olive Methodist Church

Pink Invitational 2020