The Book Of Me: Prompt 58 --What Do You See?

The Book Of Me:  Prompt 58 --What Do You See? How Did I Get Here? My Amazing Genealogy Journey

If you are not familiar with this wonderful project that was created by Julie Goucher of the Angler's Rest blog, please refer to this link:
http://www.anglers-rest.net/book-of-me-written-by-you.html.

This week's prompt is - What do you See?

Having seen the image what is the thing you thought? Write that down.
Does what you have written have any resemblance to how you view life?  Half full or half empty
Describe how you feel after you have reflected. Does that differ from your immediate thoughts?

That glass is for sure half full! I have always answered as such when asked this question. I guess you could say I am an optimist. I think of myself as an optimist with a realist tip. I look to the positive but let's just say I know when to call a game.

Having seen the image, the first thing that came to my mind was how incredibly fortunate my family and I are. We have each other. What a gift it is to have a family. There's not a day that goes by when one or both of my kids don't do or say something that just floors me. It might be in the way they act. I'll see a mannerism of my husband on my son's face. I might catch a phrase coming out my daughter's mouth that I know for a fact originated from mine. I see my husband hug them both with such sweet tenderness. Gosh I am truly blessed!

Take time this holiday season to tell your friends and family how important they are to you. Honor them. Love them. Cherish them.

© 2014, copyright Andrea Kelleher. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A Long Time

Amanuensis Monday: Charity Ambrose Deed to Mt. Olive Methodist Church

Pink Invitational 2020