The Book Of Me: Prompt 67 --What Are Your Priorities?

The Book Of Me: Prompt 67 --What Are Your Priorities? How Did I Get Here? My Amazing Genealogy Journey

If you are not familiar with this wonderful project that was created by Julie Goucher of the Angler's Rest blog, please refer to this link:
http://www.anglers-rest.net/book-of-me-written-by-you.html

This week's prompt is - What are your priorities?

The American author, Kathleen Winsor owns this quote:
"Most people are so busy knocking themselves out trying to do everything they think they should do, they never get around to do what they want to do."
So, what do you want to do? how can you achieve that? and why is it important to you?

My Priorities:

1)Be the best mother I can be. I have two kids who need me. They have so much yet to learn about life and I want to be around as long as I can to help guide them. I want to make good human beings who are kind, respectful, honest, productive and loving. I think my husband and I have gotten them off to a good start, but they still need more from us. I need more from them. The longer I am around them, the more I learn about myself.

2) My husband.  He's my rock and best friend. I love him dearly. He tried to check out early on me in December via heart attack so I am still a little rattled from all that. Thankfully, he's doing better now but I have to continually remind him he's not super man and to take it easy sometimes.

3) My health. I have to get back into eating better and exercise. My husband's recent health scare was a definite wake up call. I can't take my body for granted. I eat fruits and vegetables but my intake has to go up in regards to both and I have to look at ways of reducing sodium in my diet. Right after I had my daughter, I went through a period of really paying attention to what I ate and it made such a huge impact on my life. I had more energy and lost weight. I know that I am capable. I just have to do it.

4) Family History. I want to keep doing family history. I want to learn as much as I can possibly learn before I leave the planet. I will keep researching and blogging about my discoveries. I get such enjoyment from it so I don't think I'll ever stop digging.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A Long Time

Amanuensis Monday: Charity Ambrose Deed to Mt. Olive Methodist Church

Pink Invitational 2020